Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Replacement freezer fan motor sxs97110 serial

replacement freezer fan motor for rangemaster sxs97110 serial no.7911000903
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you double check the model number please as that number isn't coming up.
Also are you just looking for the fan motor spare part?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dater plate details rangemaster sxs refrigerator cream ser no.7911000903
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Is there no model number on it?
Are you able to take a picture of the data plate and upload it on here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model is rangemaster sxs cream
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Im afraid that isn't the model number. All that mean is its a side by side and the colour is cream.
Im afraid for me to get any part numbers or any information at all I need the full model number of the appliance as there are quite a few different models of these most using different parts.
If you don't have a model number of the rating plate then im afraid we wont be able to source the fan for you, Sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the fan motor is made by lg electronics model no. rda056x01 part no.4681jb1017d DC 15v the frige/ freezer mode sxs7911
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the last details.
Ive found the fan motor now for you. Copy and paste the link below and you can get it direct from them. Not a cheap part im afraid though.
http://www.rangemaster-spares.co.uk/product.pl?pid=1599943
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been on this site before I contacted you it said it was not match for sxs97110 can confirm this will fit
best regards graham
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
There is no sxs97110 coming up on any of the rangemaster data sites.
But ive found an SXS9711 is this the fridge you have and is it the freezer fan you are after?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it is sxs9711 the company that supplied the f/f, refer to it with a 0 . I'm sure you are right so can I go ahead and order the motor.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok ive been doing a bit of digging and that motor I shown you is the same motor but its the wiring block is different that's why they say its not the same.
But going of the fan motor number you posted its obsolete in the UK. But ive found the part in the USA and they will ship to the UK. Plus its actually cheaper from there.
If you have Ebay then click the link below were you can get it from there.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Refrigerator-Evaporator-Fan-Motor-for-LG-AP4507961-PS3523323-4681JB1027C-/141556984406
Or if you get the first one I posted you will need to use the wiring block from the old motor so you need to cut it off and join the wires together.
But personally if it was me I would order the correct one from the USA as its half the price and its just a straight forward swap over with altering any wires.