Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a Sub Zero 600 side by side fridge freezer which is

We have a Sub Zero 600 side by side fridge freezer which is 9years old.
It works well but we find water at the bottom of the refrigerator compartment every day. We have checked the filters above the unit and these are clear.
We think there is a hole in the plastic pipe which carries the water down to the condensing plate.
Can this pipe be replaced easily and if so, where can I get one from.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the specific model number please the 600 is just a range of appliances with many variations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sub Zero 695
OK could the water that you find be leaking out of the drain hole and in to the bottom rather than from a leaking pipe?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The water is collecting in the tray and there is no build up in the tray. The water is therefore flowing into the pipe.
The outside of the pipe is wet, suggesting that there may be a leak at the top connection of the pipe. I have examined the collection tray and cannot find any sign of damage around the point where the pipe connects.
The pipe is of a concertina form and it is impossible to see if there is a split.
May we return to my original question which was can I purchase a replacement pipe and if so, where from?
Yes the item is available from the following supplier -
Spare Parts Department
Subzero-Wolf (UK)
0208(###) ###-####***@******.***
Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening.