Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Cordless hitachi drill FDV 10D 7.2 volts. Switch to turn on

Customer Question

cordless hitachi drill FDV 10D 7.2 volts. Switch to turn on motor is intermittent. obsolete I know but it's an excellent piece of kit & would rather repair. David Earl
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - copy and past the following like which takes you to an American ebayer - part number listed for you drill is 982-456 which is listed by a number of companies.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=false&_nkw=hitachi%20drill%20switch
Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me at any time for further information. Thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian