KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I sent the extra information requested so I would like your

I sent the extra information requested so I would like your advice on what to do next. If the problem is in the power board does it mean the TV is finished or can it be repaired?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... Thanks for the information...flashing lights indicate a problem with the the SC or SS (Y-sus / Z-sus) board, the cost of repair will be around £140________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks