KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch SMV50C00GB/03 dishwasher. It has had an intermittent

I have a Bosch SMV50C00GB/03 dishwasher. It has had an intermittent fault, it fills and then when it gets to the heat cycle it stops and beeps. So if it's on a 45 cycle it stops at 16 minutes. When I open the door the water in the basin is cold but there is steam coming out as though it has tried to heat the water.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't continue on any cycle as there is water, it will drain on a rinse cycle though.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the heating element is bad and will need replacement... a new one will cost around £120________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks