Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I've a Delta / Medion (4 in 1) microwave, MSN 5003 6369,

Customer Question

I've a Delta / Medion (4 in 1) microwave, MSN 5003 6369, Product code 3536, 1400watt nominal power,
900w nominal output power. I think it's about 3 years old. Everything works except the important one - the microwave itself.
What could the problem be?
Bill
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - normally this will be the magnetron (the heating element) or perhaps the HV diode.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian. Thanks, ***** ***** reply is of little benefit to me as I suspected fault may be caused by such parts. What I want to know is, can such parts be easily obtained, their approx. cost, where could I get them installed and is my machine really worth the costs involved? Bill. (P.S. turntable, light and timer work perfectly)
If you can give me the part number on the magnetron itself I can source it for you. If you can take the cover off you can change it yourself or I can help you if you need advice.