George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Can I buy a replacement bottom tray Neff S5453X1GB/74

Can I buy a replacement bottom tray for a Neff S5453X1GB/74 Dishwasher? Amazon have a tray for £74, but I am not sure it is the right one as our dishwasher is nearly 10 years old?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
The replacement bottom drawer is available and the part number is ***** Click here to see it available direct from Neff for £90.49
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
I am only paid by the company for my assistance on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.
regards