Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a new Hitachi 43" tv : 42HBT42U K (239/8095) it is

Customer Question

i have a new Hitachi 43" tv : 42HBT42U K (239/8095)
it is connected to my pc
sometimes when i turn it on i get the picture in just purple and green -
if i unplug and re-plug i get a normal picture
its a little annoying to have to re-plug -
do you have a solution, or should i ask for another tv
thankyou
tony webb ***@******.***
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tony, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael