Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Neff fridge is just over 2 !/2 years old It has started

My Neff fridge is just over 2 !/2 years old It has started freezing everything. I have tried to adjust the temperature by using the user manual , I don't seem to get the right stuff coming up on the panel. I turn it off, then press two together and screen shops Lo, then E3 then P0 P1 P2 etc until P9 I tried to set it at P6 leave for a minute but its still freezing everything. Also, the numbers for temp aren't lit all the time. Is there a fault with it or am I just not doing it right. I haven't had to touch anything before and it has run at 4 or there abouts since it was fitted.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. Unfortunately you need a part.The part you need to solve this is the main control board for this fridge.Its pretty simple to install if you have a few basic hand tools and can use them well.Otherwise you would need a repair technician.But I will help you all the way if you do want to do this one.Let me know on that. The best place for the main control board is: http://www.neff.co.uk/customer-service.htmlPlease call them to order this part: 0344(###) ###-####If you’re in the Republic of Ireland, call us on (01)(###) ###-####In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael
Thanks. I thought it might be that. I will order a new one . When it arrives, if I need advice to fit it, I assume I just reply?
Sally
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes, All you should need to do is reply to this message, And I will work with you, if theres are any questions.Tech Michael ;-)