Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Tecnik dishwasher will not reset after filters etc cleaned.

Tecnik dishwasher will not reset after filters etc cleaned. The tap icon on the control panel isn't lit.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dishwasher?Also may I have the Full model # ***** I can assist you best? Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 7 years old.
I'll have to research #model
Used about 5 times a week.
Not happened before.
Problem started when water wasn't draining away properly - this is now fixed - the pump impeller is clean and freely rotating.
I believe their might be a 'anti-flood' device that has been activated and I can't reset it
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that info, we will check on that too, but what will the controls do now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to start the machine on 65deg cycle the drain-pump switches on but nothing else happens.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you one min...
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your patience,What you need to do is remove the drain hose form the dishwasher end underneath the dishwasher. Make sure all is drained out there.Then remove the dishwasher you can unscrew any brackets hold in it in place and slide it out. Make SURE the POWER IF OFF at the MAINS first!!!Then with that hose still disconnected, tip the machine forward about 45 degrees then back the same amount past level.Next replace the hose, and Test it. That should have solved the problem. If not you will need a new Float level switch.I will explain that part when you have the part if you need it? You may not.The best place to get that part if needed is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/Its best to call for this water level switch: 0844(###) ###-####as they don't list all parts on their site.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael