Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Snapped the knob off a cannon 10455g have fitted new energy

Customer Question

Hi, snapped the knob off a cannon 10455g have fitted new energy regulator BUT did not make a note of which wire went where , a red wire and a white wire both with spade connectors, can you help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries firstly was the new regulator a direct replacement of the old one or a different make?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi it is a direct replcement
OK give me a short while and I'll come back to you, my technical data is being updated at the mo should be back online shortly Which hotplate does it control?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi it is the fan oven
Can you let me have an email address and I'll send you a copy of the wiring diagram.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
You have mail with the wiring diagram as an attachment. You will have to follow the wires back to the switch as Hotpoint no longer mark up colour codes to their wires on the engineer data.
Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page. once done you can continue to ask questions until the task is completed. Thank You for using JA and have a good evening - Ian
Do you require further assistance?
As the information requested has been supplied to you would you kindly rate the question so that I can close it down on the system. Thank You