Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can you replace the self cleaning film in a self cleaning oven?

Can you replace the self cleaning film in a self cleaning oven? Ours was accidently scratched.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - No - if the panels are replaceable you will have to replace them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. How do I replace the panels and what do I ask for in a shop?
OK I need you got give me the full ENr of the oven including the / followed by two number. Sould be in the door frame somewhere.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok it is B15M52N3GB/04
Before you copy and paste this link have a drink !! The items you require are items 612, 613, 614. Copy and paste -
http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/B15M52N3GB/04#/tab-spare-section-3
then section 'spare parts list and diagrams', finally page 6.
Good luck - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top, once done please feel free to come back to me if you have further queries. Thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon - Ian