Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am trying to locate a thermocouple grill of a smev

Customer Question

I am trying to locate a thermocouple for the grill of a smev oven model no. OF311Fg. I am told that it is different to the one for the oven itself .Can you please help me with this ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you kindly recheck that model number as it is not listed on the Smeg engineers site
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Smev (not Smeg) OF311FG in a hobby caravan. It is specifically for the grill part of the oven that I require the thermocouple.
OK got you lets see if I can find more information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi IanAny luck with the smev thermocoupling? Perhaps you can let me know. Thanks.
Have you tried this company -
http://www.norfolkmarine.co.uk/shop-online/spares-smev-spares-c-1345_1358-page-3.html?page=3&sort=3a
Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No joy at Norfolk Marine
Could you give me the serial number apparently the item is serial number dependent - Ian