Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a neff double oven u1442n0gb. The RCD tripped out then

I have a neff double oven u1442n0gb. The RCD tripped out then i found that the large oven works on standard oven and grill but not fan assisted. The fans are still working when it is turned to fan but the elements don't get hot
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
You will find the fan element will have failed on this that's why it tripped the RCD and that's why its not heating up on fan setting.
What you need to do is remove the shelfs inside the oven and remove the back panel.
There you will see the heater element around the fan there. Check that and see if theres a visable blow mark on there and if so then it will need to be replaced.
If it looks ok then you need to remove it and test it with a multi meter and see if faulty.
Then with a new fan element you will find this will be back to normal from there.
So check that and see what you find. But from what you say this is going to be the fan element at fault here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just take the element out which i didn't no was there. Thanks very much