Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a Beko condenser drier - model DRCS 68, 6kg - which

Customer Question

We have a Beko condenser drier - model DRCS 68, 6kg - which dries the clothes efficiently, but there is no water in the reservoir. This has been going on for a week or two.The machine is in an unheated utility room at the back of the house. Any ideas?
Gareth Lloyd-Jones 0781(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - a couple of points, some water is used to flush the condenser during was action. But if you pull it out has it leaked water anywhere underneath or at the back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am an old gent and not strong enough to lift the machine down from the top of the washing machine, but there does seem to be some water on the floor, though I can't tell whether from underneath or the back.
OK if you can spin it around on the back you will see a couple of pipes that go up to the water tank, just pull them off and check that you havent got any blockages, also run it with some damp stuff inside and see if you get any water being pumped out of the bottom pipes, a bowl to catch the water would be sensible.