Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Sanyo super showerwave 900w Fan oven and power grill. I

I have a Sanyo super showerwave 900w Fan oven and power grill.
I am looking for the plastic door cover (replacement) and the metal domed cover at the rear of the unit can you advise ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you post the model number please. Its usually on a sticker on the inside of the frame as you open the door.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unable to give you a model number as this has worn away over time due cleaning
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok super showerwave is just a range which includes several different models all with different doors and parts so without a model number then I have no chance or finding any spares for you sorry. I will opt out of the question now.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
John - I spent some time this afternoon looking through the extensive list of Sanyo Showerwave 900w microwave units probably something like 50 different models. In all cases there were/are no what we call cosmetic parts available for these units. Basically there are afew functioning parts such as magnetrons and switches but everything else is now listed as obsolete. There comes a time in a search when its just a waste of time continuing - sadly this time has been reached. Unless you get lucky and find a second-hand one somewhere I think its a dead end.
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.