Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an Bernina1015 which I love Unfortunately, i tried to

Customer Question

I have an Bernina1015 which I love Unfortunately, i tried to replace new bulb with the holder supplied, could not manage it ( have been successful in the past) I bought a new
holder and tried again but somehow lost the bulb inside the machine. I cannot get it out so have no light to sew by. The area in which I live does not have a Bernina service or a sewing machine shop of any description, my machine was bought in Liverpool over 20 yrs ago,but that shop has long disappeared. I live between L`pool, Warrington, can you advise
Mrs M ***********
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ OK I note that none of my colleges have tried to help so whilst this is not my area of expertise perhaps together we can resolve the problem - how are you with computers in the first instance are you able to post or attach a photo to illustrate things?