George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Does setting the delay end time on our Samsung ecobubble mean

Customer Question

Does setting the delay end time on our Samsung ecobubble mean that it will automatically start late? if not, what is the point of the delay end?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
The point of the Delay End Timer is that when set, it will start the wash at a time that will finish the program at the time set.
EG. If it is 1pm and you set the delay end timer for 5hrs.. the program will start at a given time so that taking into account the length of the program the program will end at 6pm.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
See below