Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 6 year old Siemens fridge freezer ref KA62DA70GB/03.

Customer Question

I have a 6 year old Siemens fridge freezer ref KA62DA70GB/03. In last couple of weeks there is water in the bottom of the fridge compartment and in the bottom Freshprotect drawer. There's no obvious signs of where its coming from and apart from nthis problem the fridge and freezer are working fine.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries. How do you feel about taking it top bits to solve your problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Within reason I'm happy to dismantle to repair
OK copy and paste this link into you browser and then we are singing off the same song sheet and then you can see which parts I refer to -- http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/KA62DA70GB/03#/tab-spare-section-3 -- go to spare parts and diagrams page 4. When you are there ping me.