Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

The fuse on the circuit board has twice so there must

Customer Question

The fuse on the circuit board has blown twice so there must be a problem with what the fuse is for can you tell me what the fuse is for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Glow worm ultra compact 30 the fuse on the circuit board has blown twice so there must be a problem with the part of the boiler which the fuse is there for
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , the components that are most likely to blow the fuse when faulty are the pump and fan.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , have you. He did the fan and pump