Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Have a Zanussi Waste Disposal unit ref. D 4400 - it is at least

Have a Zanussi Waste Disposal unit ref. D 4400 - it is at least 15 years old - I want to buy a brand new unit (which is the current equivalent) please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries. Zanussi no longer make waste disposal units, I guess there wasn't enough profit in it for them. However I attach a link to a specialist company that can offer you a range of products to suit your situation and needs. All will work on 220-240 volts. If you need further information come back to me. I hope this helps - Ian
http://www.wastedisposershop.com/waste-disposer-models.html