Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a whirlpool fridge freezer model 858615115010 - it is

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool fridge freezer model 858615115010 - it is covered by Domestic and general, who have told me to contact you - the freezer side is beeping alarm, with the temperature place 2 blinking green dashes instead of the temperature (18) _ have trien pressing the standbye button which worked for 10 mins, then alarm went off again WITH FLASHING TEMPERATURE dashes?? please help! full of food -
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
You have posted your question on Justanswer. What we do is help people find the fault and fix there own appliances. Is this what you are wanting to do or are you trying to contact Whirlpool themselves?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to talk to whirlpool directly for quick urgent answer to my current problem please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you working for whirlpool Daniel T? are you going to give me advicenow??
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok we are not Whirlpool. I work on this site which is called Just Answer which helps people fix there own appliances.
If you want to try and fix this yourself then I can help but it will involve removing panels if you wanted to do this.
If this is something you want to do I can help you on that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant possibly start removing panels - am pensioner, and freezer in awkard position - I clicked on whirlpool link and get YOU?! sorry, very sorry you cant help - cancelled card thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you confirm no money has been taken?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
No worries.
What was it you was wanting to know as I can try and help you if its just advise you want.
If you want to cancel it then you need to email customer services from your home page and they will sort the refund out as I just answer the questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Daniel T - please can you answer last question?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
As I said in the above reply. You need to email customer services from your home page as they deal with the money side. I just answer the questions.