Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Washing Machine F1045W . Prod No *********** . Machine is washing

Washing Machine F1045W . Prod No *********** . Machine is washing the clothes but is not drying them .
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK firstly put it on a spin cycle and tell me if it spins at full speed with a load of wet clothes in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes . But it seems to take in water before starting the spin .
OK let me try and explain what I am trying to establish here - there are two reasons why the clothes come out wet, either the pump is not pumping the water out or the drum is not spinning. You have told me that you have checked the pump so the next stage is to check that it is actually spinning. If water goes in thats not a problem. A final point is it very noisy when/if it spins as this model is getting on in years a little.