Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I am trying to change the belt on my tricity

I am trying to change the belt on my tricity bendix bwd 134 w machine but cannot work out how to get to it. I have taken the top off and can see down in to it and can see the belt is broken, I have a new one to fit. But there seems to be no obvious way of getting in there, no hatch that comes off or panel, it seems to be one complete outer casing with no way of seperating. What am I missing?

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
On this the complete back half panel will need to be removed to access this.
What I have done is uploaded the service manual for you which shows you how to remove the back panel. You will find that easy to do as it shows you rather then me explaning.
Copy and paste the link below and scroll down to page 102 and it will show you from there
http://www.mediafire.com/view/z83df6j4u63z34d/zanussi_service_manual_10_jan.pdf
If you need anymore help then jut get back to me.