KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

There. . . . . . . . . I have a Bosch logixx 1400,I've

Customer Question

Hi there.
. . . . . . . . I have a Bosch logixx 1400,I've had the washing machine for any /about 13 or so years. The problem is whilst on the rinse cycle (hydro-sensor) it keeps flashing up a warning and stopping and displaying "water tap closed?" I have to repeatedly restart the machine which means the wash takes an age to finish. Inlet water seems to work fine, I've cleaned the filter and the inlet mesh at the back ;still no joy.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... have you tried to run the washer at cold setting ? does it work fine ? please get back with its complete model number________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
i've tried on cold wash and still stopping .
the machine number is *****
Thanks, ***** ***** with check the pressure switch located inside the top right of the washer... blow through the small hose attached to switch...if you can test the heating element for continuity with a meter...no continuity means the element has to be replaced...also check the brushes for the motor...let me know how it goes