Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Worcester greenstar 12i blue light flashes once reset flashes

Worcester greenstar 12i blue light flashes once reset flashes twice then repeats has worked for 15mins after reseting also fan speed fast and slow then stops .blue light flashes once .reset flashes twice
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Greenstar12i?When did this problem first happen and were there any power outages or surges that you know of just prior to this problem?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
9 years at a guess . 9/01 /2016 in the afternoon .no power cuts
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I cant call you at the moment but I can call later in the day is that ok?Thank you for your patience, the lines are showing as busy when I try your #.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi you can try me if you like?(###) ###-####US.I am an expert with these units.Thanks Tech Michael