KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Dish Washer does not switch off

Customer Question

Dish Washer does not switch off
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... this usually happens when there is water in the base of the unit which activates the anti flood switch...try this,with the dishwasher unplugged, pull it out and lay it on its back by around 45 degrees..make sure the water drains off completely...then remove the base of the unit and clean it from there...after this plug it back on and let me know if it works...if not please get back with its complete model number for further assistance.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still the same will not fill with water know and time dual not moving
OK, please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ? How did the problem start , please elaborate