Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The 2 hinges on my 4 years old refrigerator unit/cooler

Customer Question

Hi, The 2 hinges on my 4 years old refrigerator unit/cooler (integrated built-in model) have packed in. Springs have gone. KUR15A40GB/04 and FD9102 and 000966 are the model numbers inside the fridge. A 2 year guarantee was registered under the name of Alistair Smith (son in law) on 9/8/11 effective from 11/7/11.
Is it possible to order the hinges from you here as you would know the right ones to buy. Top right and bottom right.
Donald ***@******.***
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - we do not supply spare parts on this site but I can link you across to a Bosch and you can order them off their website or alternatively seek a cheaper option. Would that suit?
Do you require further assistance?