Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Microwave combination neff h5972nogb cd no. 8710 text style

Microwave combination neff h5972nogb cd no. 8710 text style display not illuminating
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael,This is a bad main control panel. Its pretty easy to replace if you are handy and have a few basic hand tools.I will assist you all the way through this if you decide to replace that part or replace the entire microwave as I would recommend on this one due to the risk of electrocution even when the microwave is unplugged!!But if you feel confident in your ability to handle this safely I will help by all means ;-)Please let me knwo on that.As for the best place to get that part please visit or call Espares: http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1095ma1126/microwaves/neffPhone: 0844 9777 888, its best to call for this part.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael