Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a new Bosch washing machine. Model no WAY28791GB Will

Customer Question

I have a new Bosch washing machine. Model no WAY28791GB
Will my machine just do a rinse and spin dry without going through a wash as well ?
If so - how?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Do you have the user manual for this one?Thanks Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes of course.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
On that model you can by selecting the cycle and pressing start according to the manual. If yours isn't doing that, it may have a defect.But its new so its covered I'm sure;-)I would use the Phone contact info on the warranty card or theHi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michaelmanual for the fastest service on this one.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. There is no cycle that allows a rinse and spin without going through wash first. Or if there is then I cannot find it.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I know its ridiculous but that model doesn't include that feature ;-(I wish I had better news for you I really do. I am here for you please rate kindly at this time, its the only way I am compensated fro my time and expertise with you today, there is no cost for you to rate;-) Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael