Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The inner glass on my Neff double-door cooker has broken and

Customer Question

The inner glass on my Neff double-door cooker has broken and needs to be replaced. It measures approximately 340mm x 210mm. Where can I get this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly give me the ENr of you oven - Ian
OK this must be quite an old oven - its actual model number is *****
GB105773LHCS with a product code of###-##-####00) Unfortunately the only part that is available for this product is the main fan oven heating element. No other parts are available on the 5 largest appliance supply companies that I have checked which included Neff.
You have one option which is to take off the oven door and take it down to a local glass merchant who can cut you a piece of heat resistant glass to fit the hole. We do it all the time here when repairing ovens and stoves. Otherwise its a case of scrapping the oven and buying another one sadly.
Do you require further assistance - if not would you kindly rate the question by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank You for using JA and have a great weekend - Ian