Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have F21 flashing on our Bosch Classixx6 is there a reme

Customer Question

I have F21 flashing on our Bosch Classixx6 is there a remedy
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, This could be bad motor brushes, which you can replace with my help if thats the trouble but usually this is the deal with this one. F21 normally indicates a fault with the motor or the main control board.As you've change the brushes you now need to erase the stored errors and try the machine again..Turn the knob to off.Close the door.Turn the knob to 6 o'clock position.Wait 2 seconds.The start/pause should begin flashing.Press and hold the spin button. (the spin button is the one that changes the spin speed, it may be marked "RPM")Turn the knob to 7 o'clock position.Wait 3 seconds.Release the button.Turn the knob to off..This should erase the error code and get you running again.If the error code returns, you have a problem with the motor(usually the brushes).If the machine won't go into diagnostics to erase the error code, it would suggest a faulty control board..Try it several times to see if you get it to reset..Please Note, If the start button wont flash, just continue trying to erase the codes. In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael