Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My bosch classixx 6 1400 washing machine spin cycle leaves

Customer Question

My bosch classixx 6 1400 washing machine spin cycle leaves clothes soaking. Doesnt sound as if fast speed cuts in.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your bosch classixx 6 1400 washing machine?Also does it get a lot of use?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, the machine was bought in April 2010, and its use averages out at one load per day.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. Can you run a light load, and let me knwo how it sounds, slower or fast whining etc?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Light load gone in now. It takes about 40 mins and I will let you know how it goes.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you can call me(###) ###-####Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michael. Just finished. The spin did speed up as normal at the end and clothes have come out spun dried as usual. Looks like it was a one off for some reason !! Apologies for the panic. Thanks for your help. I know where to come now.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hey no problem In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael