Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How do i remove bulb cover on a schriber fridge model no APM

how do i remove bulb cover on a schriber fridge model no APM 6311
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Remove the cover by pinching both the top and the bottom to unlatch the plastic clips. Pull the cover out and away.Unscrew the bulb from the socket in a counterclockwise rotation, and replace with another appliance bulb. Screw it is clockwise until it seats firmly. The bulb generally will be in the 10-watt to 15-watt range. Snap the plastic cover back on and plug the refrigerator back into the wall. Open and close the door a few times to make sure the bulb works.Yours may be slightly different but it hold in by two plastic clips on the back of the light cover lens;-)I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael