Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I fit a danfoss obc82.10 control box to replace my old

how do I fit a danfoss obc82.10 control box to replace my old bho12 box and is this the correct replacement part
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - first option is getting your bho12 repaired see link below
http://www.igniteheatingspares.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=300
Second option replace - the listed replacement for the Danfoss BHO12 is the BHO72.10 plus 057H7022
Hope that helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have purchased the bho12 plus 057h7022 but.have no clue as how to fit it to boiler there is also photo cell in the pack any further advice would be helpful thanks Tony