Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a B1451 oven that needs the hinges changed. Question

Hi I have a B1451 oven that needs the hinges changed. Question is how to access the hinges. When door is off there are six hex screws at the bottom (hinge end) of the door and no others. Do I simply remove all of these to access the hinges?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Yes you need to remove the screws on the bottom of the door.
Not all of them are for the door glass so if any are not attached to the door glass frame leave them
Once the screws are off you can then lift the door glass up from the bottom and it should lift off and come away from there.
Some models have 2 screws towards the top of the door on the inside holding the handle on. If you don't see them then don't worry as the handle screws will be on the inside.
Once the glass is out you can then swap the hinges over from there.
Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks that makes sense, hoping the new hinges will arrive tomorrow in the post so I'll crack on from there. Thanks again.