Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

Glow-worm Flexicom 15hx I am a gas safe engineer that looked

Customer Question

Glow-worm Flexicom 15hx
I am a gas safe engineer that looked at a flexicom today. The problem is there ia 230v power at the boiler, the programmer (not built in but wired to the same centre of the boiler) and room / cylinder thermostats but there is no digital display or light on the boiler display when the boiler is switched on. The fuse hasn't blown on the pcb, the pcb itself looks fine too. Any ideas what the problem could be?
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
If you have no display and you have checked the fuses and the connections (take them off and put them back on again) then it is a faulty display PCB (or User Interface - Part No.(###) ###-####