Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Our fridge model number is ***** and the temperature

Customer Question

hello our fridge model number is ***** and the temperature is getting hotter what do we do
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries is the motor running and is this a wine cooler rather than a refrigerator?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it is a wine cooler and yes motor is running
OK could you tell me if the compressor (motor) is hot to the touch or just luke warm?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Luke warm
This appliance doesn't have a thermostat it is electronically controlled by a thermistor connected to a control pcb. Thermistor is still available but my supplier is showing the pcb as obsolete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
If you need more help come back to me but in the meantime would you kindly rate the information given, once this is done all further questions if needed are free of charge. Thank You for using JA and give me a shout if you need anymore information. Ian