Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I need my Zanussi Fridge/Freezer repaired a.s.a.p.

Customer Question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I would like to help you. Do you want to ork on this yourself with my help or if you just want a tech to come out to fix it let me know?If that is the case please let me know your country state and town so I can help.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am disputing your charge as you did not help me. The suggested engineer was in the U.S. As I live in England that information was completely useless. I went on to find a local firm for myself who came and started the repair work and will be finishing it today.