Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a bosch exxcel dishwasher with the error code E:

Customer Question

Hi. I have a bosch exxcel dishwasher with the error code E: 14. I have tried removing what I think is the flow sensor connector several times. However the error code re appears. How do I ho about replacing it?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK have you actually replaced the flow meter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet. I saw it on another forum as a likely cause of the problem.
OK can you give me the full ENr of the appliance which is lazer etched on the top of the door to include the / followed by two numbers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sms53e22gb/55
Copy and paste the following link into you browser - http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Dishwasher60cmActiveWater/SMS53E22GB/55 - then 'spare parts list and diagrams' then page 4 its item 0405 contact. This is the part you usually need to replace. If you get it in you can then identify the item you need to replace ~ Ian