Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Panasonic Genius Integrated Microwave 800 W.

I have a Panasonic Genius Integrated Microwave 800 W. Intermittently, it starts to bleep and on the screen shows No.9 Pasta/Rice. When we turn the machine off at the mains and after two or three attempts it shows Panasonic reset. We set the clock and it works for anything from 12 hours to 4 or 5 weeks and then we get the same fault.
Can you hep us as we have had a number of years with perfect satisfaction and would hope that something can be done.
Many thanks, Val ********
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Val, I am tech Michael. I know this problem well. The issue is a bad main control panel and keypad.You will need to replace these two parts which may now be offered as on piece. Its pretty easy to replace and I Will stick with you all the way;-)he best place to get that would be : http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call to check if they still have this part in stock to be sure. Please call them at : 0844 9777 888.I wish I had better news for you I really do;-(In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day Val!Tech Michael