Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a stainless steel american style may tag fridge

Customer Question

i have a stainless steel american style may tag fridge freezer 14 years old that makes ice but only crushed. It can't switch to cubes. British Gas maintain my kitchen equipment and say that the solenoid part is no longer available. They say it will also need a fountain kit and twin pcb board. Is that true?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Could you give me the full model number please - and to clarify it makes ice cubes in to the ice bucket but just doesnt drop the cubes out of the front shoot?
What happens if you press the cube button?