Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The fan on my Trianco boiler has seized up, looking at the

Customer Question

The fan on my Trianco boiler has seized up, looking at the electrical connections on a new fan there is difference my fan has three separate wires earth, live, and one to the control switch the new one seem to have the wires going into a small two pin plug is there someway I can use a new fan with my boiler
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. Hi you can use this fan although its not set up for your exact application. I would contact the supplier for the wiring diagram. These all come set up differently, some like yours, has separate wires for fan speed. You need to know which one is which to hook this up correctly.As long as you hook up the power and common the right way and to their respective leads, then you should be ok. If your system doesn't use the small two wire plug more than likely you can disregard that plug.I wish i were there I could hook it up for you lol;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech MichaelThank youTech Michael