Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Elica Cooker Hood - Typhoon SS , Would it be possible

Customer Question

Elica Cooker Hood - Typhoon SS
Would it be possible for me to have my cooker hood repaired? I realise that it is quite an old model, so don't know if modern parts could be modified to fit it or easier to buy a new one? I'm not sure what the fault is anyway, it just stopped working one day suddenly, although I find it hard to believe that the motor could have burnt out.
Sharon
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sharon, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Yes you can have this serviced. May I have your state and town and country to be sure? Thank youTech Michael