Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just changed my interface and pcb on my boiler but

Customer Question

hi i have just changed my interface and pcb on my boiler but it keeps giving me a f 70 fault which is incompatible software i have checked all the numbers on the boards are the same as before any sugestions
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.What you may be able to do, if your old interface and new one are the same, and the ROM IC is socketed you can swap them out to run the correct version for your boiler.Or you will need to send that control back and have them install the correct version software to match your system requirements;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-) EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael