George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Yes

Customer Question

yes
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Do you have a query?
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes it is for bosch washing machine error code f61 door lock problem how to resolve it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
give me idea how to reach to the place and what do i have to do
Is the door locked or open?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it is open but when it closes then machine does not switch the programme on as when it close then something used to connect i used to here the noise it is not happening. if it does connect and programme starts then soon after start it gives f61 error again then i have to release a special lever or so to open the door.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it seems that something is happening after programme starts some contacts disconnects?
Thank you for that explanation..
Can you give me the E-nr from the label just inside the door opening please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have a problem with it as well it is not there
Ok, the same number should be on the label on the rear of the appliance.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WIS28440GB/ 14 FD 8806 20064
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi the above is enr no
Ok, you do not want the lock to fail completely, or for it to damage the PCB, so I advise that you do not use the appliance until the lock has been changed.
The appliance uses the Electronic type of door lock which is part number 00613070 and it is available from Bosch on their website or by ringing their parts department
If the door can open then the lock can be accessed by removing the retainer from the seal and accessing the door lock by pealing back the seal.
The job is not an easy one for someone who does not know what they are doing and I do advise getting an engineer to do it for you... If you need an engineer local to you, let me know your postcode and I'll try find one for you.
I am only paid by the company for my assistance on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.
regards
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it is HA3 6NB
Here are the details of two engineers that cover your area:
--------------------------
Astrid Technologies LTD.
2 Ravensbourne Gardens
London
Phone:(###) ###-####8300
--------------------------
Repair Aid Plus Ltd
3,*****
London
Phone: ***********
--------------------------
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi let me know if you are in a position to suggest any engineer locally available
I have just done so.. can you not see them?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
are they known to you? where r u based?
They are local to you.. I am in North Wales.
The engineers chosen are members of the Whitegoods Trade Association and therefore work to a Code of Conduct.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok thanks
You're very welcome