Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a T2766 hob about 8 years old. The igniters after

Hello. I have a T2766 hob about 8 years old. The igniters after some days of working
intermittently have now all stopped working. No sparks. I've cleaned the terminals and checked electricity supply and fuse in the plug. Any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - is it all the ignitors ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes all of them
OK I need the full model number as there are seven different versions, the full model number will be like or similar to this - T2766W1/01
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doesn't say on the invoice looking underneath. T2766N1/01
Not listed its either a W1/01 or and S1/01 ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if I can send you a photo here but if I can you could read the label for yourself.
Well for the minute we can progress forward and if needed come back to it later, copy and paste the following link into your browser
http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/T2766W1/01
and then go to page two - the two items that cause this problem are either item 0201 the spark igniter or 0253 the switch pack. Most likely the igniter if you have power going to it, as usually if the switch is faulty it only effects the one burner or all the ignitors are constantly on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK that sounds logical. Thank you