Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Neff built in coffee maker is leaking from underneath. It

My Neff built in coffee maker is leaking from underneath. It is clean water and also the steam pressure is low so assume they are connected model c766
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Coffee maker?Also may I have the full model # ***** it so I can be sure which one you have? If you cant locate the #, you can send me a pic of it on here ;-) Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi it is 7 years old See image of full model number and the image from below shows where it is leaking on left hand side. The water seems to come from just below where the model badge is.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the pics and all the info thus far.This is a more than likely just a failed gasket, which I can help you replace, for a lot less than if you sent it in for service.If you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools we can do this.Let me knwo on that?The best place to get the gasket set for the brewer unit is: http://www.miele.ca/en/ServiceI would call them for this kit to be sure they send you the correct set;-)Also they don't list all parts on the site.Please call: Customer Contact Centre Espares: http://www.espares.co.uk/Or call : 0844 9777 888 I really would call for this seal gasket kit as they don't list all parts on site, if you need another supplier, lease let me knwo.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael