George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We have a Samsung indoor air to water hear pump - hydro unit

Customer Question

we have a Samsung indoor air to water hear pump - hydro unit model no NH160PHXEA which has suddenly stopped working. it is displaying an error code of E912 and the pressure is showing as 2.5 - any suggestions would be great as to what we can do as have no heating and no hot water currently
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
The fault is related to a Flow S/W or PBA Fault
The only thing you can do yourself is to check if the connector has come out of the board... Shut off the power to the unit for 3 mins and re-power the unit to see if it corrects the problem.
Try follow the procedure in the document below.. although this should really be completed by a heating engineer.
Error 912 Fault Guide
regards
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.