KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My LG 42LB630V smart TV will not turn. There seems to be no

My LG 42LB630V smart TV will not turn. There seems to be no power getting to it. I moved the tv to another room. When I first put the plug in it powered up. I made the mistake if not turning the set off from the remote control first then unplugging. I unplugged the set to sort out the wires. Since then the tv will not power up. Any advice
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... how old is the TV ? unplug the TV for few minutes then press and hold the power button, simultaneously plug the it back while holding the power button... if still it wont turn on then probably the power board will need replacement...let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorted thanks
You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance.... Good Evening